Home Staging

 HELP BUYERS FEEL LIKE THEY JUST GOT “HOME”

After

After

 WHY STAGE YOUR HOME?

Some believe Home Staging means cleaning and de-cluttering a home before listing it.  Although these are key elements, they alone are not enough to help your home stand out among the competition in the Real Estate Market.  Home Staging is the art of highlighting the special features of a home and transforms your “house for sale” into a welcoming, cozy home that appeals to the widest range of buyers.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

  • Faster Sales – Staged Homes sell 30-50% faster than non-staged homes which means you save because your carrying costs are decreased.  Take a look…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Here is a Home Savings Calculator that can determine your personal savings when choosing to Stage your home ahead of listing it:

  • First Impressions – With more than 95% of buyers searching for their homes online, it is more important than ever that your home look great in the photographs that are included in the listing information.  Research shows that potential buyers make up their minds in a matter of minutes as to whether or not they want to buy your home.  Staged homes create positive (and lasting) first impressions throughout the buyer’s visit.
  • See Potential – Only 10% of people can see past clutter and really visualize a home’s potential.  Staging your home give the other 90% a chance to see how they could live in the home – no imagination required.
  • Easy Move In – Staged Homes that are in “move in ready” condition are a buyer’s dream and they will pay a premium for this.
  • More Exposure – A well staged home is shown more often.  Realtors enjoy showing attractive properties that excite buyers.  They also tend to advertise these well maintained homes as they draw more interest to their brokerages.  More visibility will prompt more showings and a higher, faster rate of return for all involved.

A thorough cleaning and de-cluttering every space in your home is the first major step in the process.  All surfaces should be clear, shiny and the home should smell great.

The following is a general list of the next steps in the process:

  • De-personalize the home – pack personal items, photographs and excess clothing
  • Pare down furnishings/rearrange spaces to prom
    ote balance & flow
  • Complete appropriate updates and/or address issues from pre-inspection
  • Paint
  • Finishing touches with accessories, linens & suitable artwork

If you choose to use Home Staging to market your home to its highest potential, there are several packages available to assist you.

HOME STAGING PACKAGES

Home Staging Consultation                  $150.00

Perfect service for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) home sellers!!  A 90 Minute Home Staging Consultation includes a walk through of your entire home (driveway to attic).  You will receive verbal suggestions for updates you can make to increase flow, harmony and functionality of the spaces throughout the home.  These design principles are important to creating warm, cozy spaces that encourage your perspective buyers to relax and linger.  The more comfortable people feel in a place, the more they want to stay.

By the end of our appointment, you will have a comprehensive list to work from along with loads of tips on how to prepare for listing photographs, showings, Open Houses and/or Real Estate Tours.

DIY Follow Up- $125.00

After completing the items on a to-do list created during a 90 Minute Home Staging Consultation, we spend 1-2 hours preparing the home for the photography session by “tweaking” furniture, artwork and decor.  This will help to ensure that the house is in picture perfect condition when the photography is completed.

Implementation Staging

Includes the following:

  • An initial consultation to create a working plan
  • Shopping for items or providing rental estimates based on needs
  • Furniture arrangement to enhance flow and balance through all spaces
  • Installation of artwork/decor

Vacant Staging

Vacant homes that are staged will show better and sell faster with the addition of furnishings that are placed strategically to show the buyers how each room will function after they move in.

We offer rental of furnishings, artwork & accessories and provide full estimates after a walk through of the home.Please contact Amy at 603.493.2918 for more information on how these extended services can make things easier for your clients as they work to juggle daily life and getting their homes in tip top shape for photos and showings!

On-site Evaluation/Estimate fee:  $150.00


Staging Before_After